Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Long time no post!

So once again I got off the wagon and got lazy with posts. But no worries! I've been keeping up hard with my workouts! Been busy, had a fun Thanksgiving, and bounced BACK WOOHOO!
So how was your Thanksgiving!?
Did you eat too much?
Do you still have a feeling like you need to get rid of food or lose a couple  lbs?
No worries, I have some tips that will get YOU back on track!

First off:
Make sure your drinking half of your body weight in water. Ice cold water raises the metabolism and also debloats you. I did that starting last Monday so I wouldn't be bloated on Thanksgiving. It worked.
2ND:
Try to eat 70% or more of raw food! Eat raw carrots, tomatoes, celery, bellpepper, apples, bananas, berries, etc...do not cook them. EAT THEM RAW. Add a couple tbsp of Hummus to enjoy the veggies more!
I did this on last Sat. and it helped A LOT!
3RD:
Do some stretching, a little running, and........HIIT! (High Intensity Interval Training)
Here is a video to get you motivated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSIgraWAisQ   --I've done with two days in a row, thats how much I love it. I love how much I sweat at the end and your heart rate will be sky rocket, FAT MELTING period.
4TH:
Eat 1200 cals. Be restricted. Think how amazing you'll feel if you do it! Make it a goal. Its not that hard. Especially if you think how horrible you ate over the weekend...the football games and all + TG.
Lastly: Go for a walk, sleep, and work your abs.
Tell me...how wonderful you feel after a week or just 5 days.

XXaudrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment